Last Modified Mon, 2019/05/06 - 13:56
Continuous Medical Education Unit:
This unit is specialized in providing organizational support and facilitating the accreditation of scientific activities related to continuing medical education. Continuing medical education is an important element of the educational institution's mission, which contributes greatly to strengthening the academic status of the institution locally and regionally. Therefore, this unit is also specialized in conducting medical seminars, workshops, training courses, and other scientific medical activities.
Functions of Continuous Medical Education Unit:
- 1. Organizational support and facilitate the adoption of scientific activities related to continuing medical education.
- 2. Organizing medical seminars, workshops, training courses, and other scientific medical activities.
- 3. Medical activities for undergraduate students as well as graduate students at the college.
- 4. Assisting and supervising the implementation of any student medical activities in college.
- 5. Implementing the duties assigned by the vice dean of training and clinical affairs.