21

Rabi Al-Awaal 1441
18 November 2019

Last Modified Sat, 2017/07/01 - 09:51

College was established in 1422-1423H and used to belong to the General Presidency for Girls Education (Ministry of Education). The College became one of University of Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman colleges belonging to the Ministry of Higher Education. After the issuance of a Royal Decree to establish Majmaah University, the college name was converted from Faculty of Education to become the Faculty of Sciences and Humanities in 1430-1431H.