- Overview of University
- Guides and regulations
- Saudi Digital Library
Assessment and excellence Dept
ContactTelephone : 0164041055
About the department:
It is an academic department concerned about assessment process and their policy. Through the department, fair assessment and quality of educational outcomes are ensured; strength and weakness points are determined for improvement; encourage learning and teaching process through supporting faculty members and providing environment conducive for learning and innovation; and establish a quality system that ensure the efficiency of teaching and educational outcomes.
To ensure that assessment department is the main reference in applying the best academic and administrative practices related to assessment in attempt to maintain the highest level of justices and objectivity in assessment in compliance with international standards
Constant improvement of assessment to maintain justice and quality in educational outcomes; encourage excellent teaching skills through creating academic environment conducive for innovation; enhance the efficiency of faculty members to attain the
educational objectives; supervise the development and training programs to ensure the efficiency of educational quality.
* Provide technical support and scientific advisory for faculty members and units in the field of assessment and excellence.
* Develop and update the methods of assessment to achieve justice and enhance the efficiency of educational outcomes.
* Establish a unified strategy for assessment at the university level
* Carry out and publish scientific researches in the field of assessment
* Measure the educational outcomes in cooperation with scientific colleges and departments to determine their quality
* Provide the various services related to assessment to the society
* Promote the culture of assessment and enhance its academic and administrative practices
* Recruit highly qualified faculty members and develop their performance on constant basis
* Develop the strategies of learning and teaching to improve the required educational outcomes
* Develop the academic performance of faculty members in a way that demonstrates the quality of educational outcomes