Skip to main content
- Introduce graduate programs that meet the aspirations of local community and fulfill the college’s research goals.
- Promote the importance publishing and research via courses and activities held by the Vice-Dean’s Office.
- Provide necessary service to scholarship students before and after they the duration of study.
- Recruit qualified faculty members to meet the needs of all academic departments.
- Encourage faculty members at the college to actively participate in local and international seminars and conferences.
- Set the college research vision and priorities and submit them to concerned departments.