1. To adjust the quality and efficiency of projects in the field of management and construction, and ensure the application of technical and engineering specifications required.
2. To create an entity capable of serving the university and the community in managing and establishing projects and supervising them.
3. To attract distinguished experts in the field of project management and benefit from their efforts in the settlement of specialized knowledge.
4. To increase the efficiency of investment of the available human and material resources for the benefit of current and future projects.
5. To contribute effectively in overcoming the difficulties encountered in the completion of projects or contributing to the diminution of its quality.
6. To reinforce the principle of integrity and transparency in all actions done by the administration and ensure quick delivery.
7. The application of rules and regulations governing technical, engineering and administrative works.