1. To promote the culture of administrative development and develop the necessary skills of the university staff for administrative and professional development.
2. To support the process of development, follow-up and assessment on regular basis in the university and with local and international sectors that has the willing to cooperate with the university.
3. To consolidate the concept of planning as a constant process in the administrative and academic performance.
4. To predict the internal and external changes for the university and setting the optimum solutions in accordance with the future studies.
5. To achieve the planning construction at high levels in strategies related to policy, programs and future projects of the university via cooperating with all academic and administrative units at the university