Name of Project:
The Developmental Project Qualifying the University for Academic Accreditation
Objective of the Project:
The developmental project at Majmaah University intends to enhance the internal competence for the university as well as the overall performance of the university to be qualified for obtaining the academic accreditation and outcomes quality assurance. This requirement shall be met by achieving the following secondary objectives:
– promoting the concept of quality to be practiced on daily basis.
– developing the system of quality and to ensure its effectiveness
– providing assistance to the university programs to meet the requirements of academic accreditation
– conducting constant improvement to ensure the quality of institutional performance
– collaborating with developmental projects in accordance with the strategic plan of the university.