Graduate Attributes BMET Program
1. Thinking and Creativity: The ability to solve Biomedical problems with systematic and scientific methods.
2. Effective Communication: Capability to communicate biomedical information in a variety and understandable formats.
3. Technical Skills: The ability to use advanced technologies with high efficiency in the field of Biomedical Engineering.
4. Exploration and Self-Learning: Capability to maintain lifelong learning by broadening one's horizons and making a difference in society.
5. Clinical Training Skills: The ability to keep up with modern medical developments and make sure the clinical practice should be done in a safe manner.
6. Professionalism: To maintain the cultural values of the kingdom as well as the ethics of Biomedical professions.
7. Collaboration and Community Participation: Capability to deal with a variety of challenges in order to ensure the long-term viability of their professional and social communities.