The College Vice-Dean's Office for Student Affairs represented by the Student Activities Unit at the College of Science and Humanities in Ramah conducted a course for students virtually entitled: (Negative impact of drugs on the Individual and Society) on Monday.
Dr. Hassan Mansour, presented the course which included the following topics:
1. Introduction to drugs and their types
2. Psychological, social, and economic effects of drugs on the individual and society.
3. Legal rules for taking drugs, selling them, or promoting them.
1. Educating students about types of drugs.
2. How to avoid falling into the evil of drugs.
3. Explanation of legal rules related to drugs.