Important instructions of interview for applicants to master’s degree
College of Applied Medical Science – Majmaah University
- All interviews will be face-to-face at the College of Applied Medical Science – Majmaah University (Building No. 5).
- Attendance to interview on time is a must; applicant who fails to be on time will be ruled out.
- The interview will take approximately 10 minutes for each applicant.
- Make sure the following documents are with you for matching purposes:
- Application form
- Original and a copy of BA certificate
- Original or duplicate copy of academic record.
- Original copy of ID
- Original copy of English language certificate (TOEFL, IELETS, STEP)
- A copy of aptitude test
- Original copy of recommendation letters
- Equivalent copy of certificates issued overseas
- Original copy of completion of internship
- A license from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (for nursing department applicants).
• Attending the interview and passing it does not mean final acceptance, but rather it is one of the requirements for admission.
Contact email with the relevant department
Department of Nursing:
Department of Physical Therapy:
Medical devices department:
Wishing you good luck