MDL-Scientific research & innovation Committee
The scientific Research Unit is to provide a distinctive research environment among the faculty members which helps in developing the skills of innovation, high quality and creative research that positively impacts on the social, educational and healthcare needs of the society.
Tasks and Duties:
- Enhancing the activities of college and developing its capabilities in the field of scientific research.
- Preparing the operational plan for scientific research and emphasizing its implementation mechanisms among the academic departments of college.
- Maximizing the scientific research outputs from the faculty.
- Coordinating with Deanship of Scientific Research, and scientific research, and research centres in in the university for procuring research funds for the faculty.
- Increasing the level of collaborative and interdisciplinary research nationally and internationally.
- Implementation of any directives by the Vice-Dean for graduate studies and scientific research. Follow up graduated students’ percentage of successfully completed their internship/graduated and conduct further studies or employed.
- Develop quantitative evaluation methods, to ensure quality and outcomes of graduated MDL students.