Graduate Attributes of Bachelor Degree in Nursing Science program
- Professional Disposition: Embody a professional disposition committed to excellence, equity and sustainability.
- Person Centered Care: Engage in person centered care that is appropriately sensitive to the needs of individuals, families and communities.
- Communication and Collaboration: Communicate and collaborate effectively and respectfully with diverse groups.
- Knowledge Use and Translation: Inquire critically to assess a body of evidence to inform practice.
- Professional Competence: Competently apply knowledge and skills to ensure safe and effective nursing practice.
- Indigenous Cultural Respect: Demonstrate professional cultural competency which contributes to the health and wellbeing of Indigenous Australians, inclusive of physical, social, emotional and spiritual wellness.