Duties of the Vice-Dean's Office at female campus:
- Permanent coordination with college vice-dean's Offices and academic departments in order to achieve the college's goals.
- Acting on behalf of the dean with regard to female students, including supervision of faculty members, in coordination with the dean of the college
- Following up on services provided to students.
- Supervising the units under the Vice-Dean's Office.
- Examining the complaints of students and submitting them to the Dean, if needed.
- Chairing Student Violations Committee
- Receiving and responding to inquiries, and assisting them within the limits of the bylaws.
- General supervision of the department of exams( e.g. rooms)
- Carrying out the recommendations of the college council or its dean