Planning and Development Unit
About the Unit
It is interested in the planning and development works related to the Vice Deanship for Development and Quality, the follow-up of the operational plans of the college departments and units and preparation of the annual reports according to the adopted indicators of the performance measurement.
1. Preparing and reviewing strategic plans for the college according to the University strategic plan.
2. Preparing the operational plans with the partnership of the departments and units and following up their implementation.
3. Providing support and advice for the departments and units in the implementation of the operational plans.
4. Coordinating with the Training Unit of the Vice Deanship for Development and Quality to prepare various training programs in the field of development.
5. Preparing an annual report regarding the efforts of the college and its departments concerning the level of plans’ implementation and the difficulties which may face it.
Dr. Mohsen Bakouri
Head of the Unit