The Deanship seeks to achieve the following goals:
- Work on finding a seat in the university for each student who fulfill the admission requirements.
- To attract the best high school graduate students to the university.
- Exert the efforts to educate the student by study and exams rules & regulations through different means within and outside the university.
- Documentation of students' academic records and work on constantly updating them electronically.
- Work on developing and adapting the technology available in the Deanship so that students can pursue academic affairs from anywhere at any time.
- Work on payment of students remunerations on due time and eliminating any obstacles in this regard.
- Work on documentation and expedite finalizing the student graduation procedures within the period specified in the University Calendar.