Relations and Documentation Unit
This unit is responsible for introducing the college’s activities in the media, publishing its news in various media outlets, organizing the reception of delegations that visit the college, following up on meetings and conferences, and organizing the meeting hall at the college.
Powers and tasks:
- Set a comprehensive plan for media and public relations
- Organize programs, including conferences, seminars, and various practical events.
- Manage delegations’ visits to the college.
- Coordinate the college’s relations with the public
- Media coverage of college events, activities, and programs in the media.
- Manage the public relations team and college events.
- Communicate with media outlets
- Undertake what is assigned by the Dean.