- Recurrting highly distinguished Saudi calipers who meet the standards imposed by each department.
- hiring highly qualified calipers who fill in the gap in the departments.
- Developing professionally the staff members as a guarantee of their academic, scientific, administrative and research distinction.
Forming a unit called: Staff Members Recruitment and Contracting Unit which has to be affiliated to the College deputy for Graduate and Scientific Research.
The committee consists of the following members: .
- Staff member or more.
- Correspondence official.
The committee is responsible for the following:
Recurting the Saudi staff members or their equivalence of other nationalities:
- Opening hot lines with the different departments of the college in order to determine their needs from staff members and the necessary requirements of the applicants.
- Receving job applications which meet the university and department requirements via the e-mail.
- Nominating the applicants whose credentials meet the requirement of the university and the department for the interview.
- Holding interviews for those whose applications were recommended.
- Sending the names of those who passed the interview to the Faculty Council.
- Being in contact with the university administration to track up the submitted applications.
- Notfying the parties whose procedures have been completed in order to start his/her official job.
- Organzing and saving the files of the applicants.
Contracting Saudi staff members and their equals from other nationalities.
- Bein in contact with the departments of the college in order to determine the needs and the necessary requirements in the applicants.
- Being in contact with Saudi Cultural Bureau and send them the requests of the required specializations.
- Scheduling the dates of the contracting trips and suggesting the committees visiting each country in order to be submitted to the recruitment committee.
- Contacting the Saudi cultural bureau for sending the curriculum vita of the applicant and sending them to the departments to study them.
- Coorindating with the deanship of the staff members ‘affairs and the cultural bureau for holding personal interviews.
- The approved applications will be sent to the dean of Staff member’s affair in order to get visas for the.
-Following –up the procedures of the documents of the contracting parties and contacting them until starting their jobs. .
The deputyship supervises in association with the eligible party on the following staff member’s affairs:
- Approving the conferences and the professional development plan of the staff members and noticing them to the Faculty council.
- Approving the academic promotion of the staff members and noticing them to the faculty council.
- Approving and regulating the issue of the sabbatical periods and the secondment procedures of the staff member and noticing them to the faculty council.
- Granting leaves and forced leaves for the staff members, lecturers and demonstrators.
- Noticing the dean with the violations and offenses committed by the staff members .
The committee consists of the following members:
Dr. Rashid Borda
Mr. Faisel Alkathery
Secretary ( Recurting)
Abdullah Aba Nami