The Council Secretary is basically a faculty member assigned to regulate the college works, set agenda, document minutes and recommendations and edit its decisions through the following tasks:
- Receive agenda topics of the council from departments
- Supervise the preparation of the council agenda and distribute it to members
- Take the minutes of meetings and ensure members sign
- Supervise the task of reporting decisions to concerned departments
- Maintain communication with departments at the college with regard to the council works to achieve the vision, mission and goals of the College of Education, Majmaah.
Dr. Ali Fahad al-Dhakil
Secretary of College of Education Council