To achieve leadership in high-quality Islamic education that combine both the fundamental principles of religion and changing of this era.
To qualify graduates in the field of Islamic studies to compete and to carry out research with a sense of responsibility to meet the need of local and international community.
- Create an educational environment aims to improve the educational and research process based on quality standards and academic accreditation.
- To have a balanced personality in terms of belief, practice, and behavior.
- Provide high-quality academic services.
- Develop the competitiveness of a learner in market in a way to contribute to building community partnership.
- Use modern information technology in Islamic studies field to enhance learning process.
- Develop learners’ creative competencies using research methodologies to deal with emerging issues effectively.
- To have graduate who are highly qualified.