Leadership and excellence in providing educational, research and community services in the field of human resources management at the local and international levels, in a way that contributes to building and developing the country.
Qualifying students in the field of human resources management to be capable of competing in the local and international labor market, through innovative teaching and learning, scientific research and community service, to contribute to sustainable development.
The program has four main objectives, under each of them a set of detailed objectives, as follows:
First main objective: Achieving quality in teaching and learning
1. Developing a curricula of the program in line with the characteristics of graduates.
2. Creating a high quality academic environment for learning and teaching.
3. Evaluate the learning outcomes of the program on an ongoing basis to maintain the quality of the outputs.
Second main objective: Achieving quality in scientific research and teaching staff
1. Improving the quality of research published by faculty members in international refereed journals .
2. Improving the academic and professional qualifications of the program’s faculty members.
Third main objective: Achieving quality in community service.
1. Setting up effective partnerships with stakeholders.
2. Enhancing student and faculty's participation in community service activities.
Fourth main objective: Achieving quality in students' professional qualification.
1. Improving the quality of students enrolled in the program.
2. Improving the quality of program graduates.
3. Creating employment and professional qualification opportunities for students.