1. Contribution to prepare and rehabilitate a distinguished generation according to the values and needs of the community and the academic accreditation standards.
2. Competition that contributes to acquire the college graduates knowledge, skills and abilities on a high level consistent with the needs of the labor market.
3. Contribution to upgrade knowledge, scientific skills, and humanities, to be used in the various specialties of the college through advanced scientific research and quality programs.
4. Community development by contributing to initiatives, research, advisory and training programs through strategic partnership with local and international institutions.
5. Contribution in serving the private sector, public institutions, and the institutions of the civil society.
• one team