Unit of Measurement and Evaluation
Coordinator of Student section:
D. Tawfiq Younes Egyptian E-mail: [email protected] Ext: 4592
Coordinator of the students section:
D. Samia Ahmed Obaid email: [email protected] Ext: 4592
Unit Vision :
Unity strives to be a model in the input and procedures to achieve qualitative and distinguished performance in output in the context of the tasks and roles under the misleading measurement of academic calendar for students and courses in university study plans and related programs, in line with the vision of the university based on excellence.
Activation measurement roles and Educational Evaluation based on clarity of vision, and the development of practices based on procedural definitions for these roles, in accordance with the system of values that the measurement and evaluation in general and academic university in particular control, to achieve improvement and development and make decisions based on the quantity of reliable and qualitative data requirements.
The main objective which the college is seeking the unit of measurement and evaluation of university to achieve is to solve problems or aspects of scientific and educational existing deficiencies and improve real-time performance, and the foundation to draw with goals and strategies of progress and clear plans for the future and this is achieved the main goal through the following objectives:
1. identify the scientific level of the students in the basic skills and capabilities, and may undergo the change and transformation over time.
2. obtain accurate information that individuals and institutions.
3. determine the levels of individuals in certain features and classify them based on these levels.
4. educational process diagnosis and discover what ails of topical problems, and may undergo future of obstacles.
5. provide mentors and trainers with information about students; help them in good directing them educationally and professionally.
6. determine the performance of all levels of the educational process elements: the teacher and the book .. etc.
7. determine the effectiveness of the administrative body or educational.
8. identify the availability to take on a specific task in per capita terms.
9. solve problems or aspects of the existing scientific and educational deficiencies and improve real-time performance, and the foundation to draw with goals and strategies of progress and clear plans for the future.
1. Prepare measurement tools (scales and questionnaires and note cards) necessary for the operations of the calendar.
2. supervising the application of different measurement tools, and analyzed, and presented confidentially to the meaning of the calendar, for use in promoting the positive aspects, and to address the negative aspects, if any.
3. Analysis of the results of tests courses quarterly and final, and provide some statistical indicators of the quality of the test, such as reliability coefficients and the extent of the difficulty of the questions, which can be informed by the coordinators in the evaluation of the appropriateness of the questions used to measure the academic achievement of students.
4. Presentation and discussion of the results of the Calendar section coordinators, to exchange views on the development of methods of evaluating students.
5. facilitate the task of correcting the objective tests, and evaluate the quality of the educational attainment measure.
6. Conducting studies on some phenomena academic and non-academic, to provide some indicators that can be relied upon to take some administrative decisions.
7. comprehensive evaluation of the performance of the trainers and the like in order to improve performance.
8. advising users of scales and questionnaires in how to use them, analyze and interpret the results.
9. organization and implementation of training courses in the measurement and evaluation in order to develop measurement and evaluation skills.
10. Participation in educational media efforts through the deployment of basic culture in the field of measurement and evaluation.