1. Repetition and overlapping of associations affiliated to various universities in the Kingdom and other national bodies should be avoided.
2. The vision, message and objectives of the association should be clear.
3. The association should have a realistic perception of the resources as well as anticipated views of the private sector related to the field of specialization.
4. There should be a necessity for establishing the association
5. The association must be scientific and not vocational.
6. A detailed job description must be given to every staff.
7. At least five names should be nominated to the membership of the founding committee