The minister of education (Council Rector of MU) approved the new formation of editorial board members of MU periodicals for two years.
The vice-rector for graduate studies and scientific research (Editor-in-chief), Dr. Ahmed Al-Rumaih, extended his thanks to the minister and MU rector, Dr. Al-Muqren for his directives and follow-up.
The new formation are as follow:
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Rumaih - Editor-in-chief
- Dr. Huda Al-Barrak – managing director
- Prof. Abdelrahman Al-Sabt – member
- Prof. Rashid Al-Thunayan – member
- Prof. Abdullah Al-Harbi – member
MU periodical publishes research and studies featuring knowledge in humanities and administrative studies. Research should not exceed (70) pages.