The director of administration undertakes following tasks deemed by the dean, including:
- Monitor the implementation of administrative work at the college.
- Supervise the progress and development of work in the administration.
- Secure college purchases particularly urgent requirements.
- Monitor the work related to faculty members under contract such as (passport, residence, visas and travel tickets).
- Follow-up custody monitor warehouses.
- Supervise the college's facilities with relevant departments, and set plans to follow up on their maintenance and cleanliness.
- Monitor the implementation of regular procedures related to vacations of college employees.
- 1. Provide administrative, financial, and educational and research needs in coordination with the dean of the college.
- 2. Prepare the annual and periodic reports and submit it to the dean of the college.
- 3. Provide support services needed by the college in coordination relevant departments.
- 4. Undertake assigned tasks by the dean of the college.