The college club at female campus held a training course entitled "Personal Planning Skills" on Sunday and Monday.
The course was presented by Ms. Tayseer Al Ghadhfan and addressed the following topics:
- The concept of personal planning and its importance.
- The purpose of planning and how to start it.
- The five stages of achieving personal planning.
- Strengths and weaknesses method.
- Advantages of personal planning.
- Planning benefits.
- Characteristics of successful planners.
- Pillars of clear goal in planning.
- Attributes of the real goal.
- How to plan your life successfully.
The course aimed at achieving goals and enabling individuals to set plans and achieve their goals according to simplified, concise and proven methods that will lead them to achieve their goals.