The educational affairs represented by the Student Support Unit, in cooperation with the scientific departments organized the "Academic Guidance Week activities for the first semester 1444 AH" from 22/2/1444 AH to 24/2/1444 AH. A virtual meeting was e following segments:
1. A welcoming speech by Dr. Tahani Al-Zakri, who encouraged students to adhere to the rules and regulations.
2. A speech by Dr. Nora Al-Shehri, highlighting the importance of seeking knowledge.
3. A message delivered by the coordinator of Student Support Unit, Dr. Fatima Amer, focusing on educating students about academic advising.
4. Dr. Dalia Al-Sadiq, Dr. Reham Al-Hammad and Dr. Mariam Adem talked about the three semester system.
5. Awarding outstanding students.
6. Ms. Alhanouf Al-Subait talked about the importance of student activities as an important stage in students' life
7. Q&A session
The event also included workshops and activities.